May 4 to 11, 2014
Calling all bubbly-lovers in the Pacific Northwest! The second annual Portland Bubbles Week will be held from May 4 to 11, 2014. Pop open a bottle of sparkling wine to celebrate the coming of Spring in Oregon, as your host Argyle Winery showers participants with gourmet food, cocktails, oysters and more. This fun week will give wine-lovers a chance to try Oregon’s unique sparkling wine, in urban Portland or the heart of Oregon wine country.
All week long:
- Special Bubbles Week flight at Argyle Tasting Room.
- Tastings at Zupan’s Markets, New Seasons and other stores (detailed schedule to come).
- Special happy hour and pairing menus at the Bent Brick, Park Kitchen, The Parish, and other local restaurants (various days and locations – detailed schedule to come).
- Complimentary pour at Portland Opera’s Camerata Lounge.
Some highlights of the week events:
- Sunday, May 4: Vineyard tour and extensive bubbles tasting at Argyle Winery.
- Monday, May 5: Bubbles cocktail workshop at Raven & Rose. $50 per person.
- Tuesday, May 6: “Encore” Dessert and Bubbles pairing event. $25.
- Wednesday, May 7: Portland Monthly Magazine’s “Shucked” Oyster and Bubbles pairing event. $25.
- Thursday, May 8: Bubbles tasting at The Allison, Newberg.
- Friday, May 9: Limited edition Argyle Brut Mimosa Sherbet at Salt & Straw.
- Saturday, May 10: Free tapa with every glass of Argyle Sparkling wine at Bar Vivant.
- Sunday, May 11: Mother’s Day tea with bubbles at PIX Patisserie and special bubbles cocktails for Mother’s Day Brunch and bubbles tastings at Raven & Rose.